Product Manager Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oracle, is the leading provider of modern marketing automation and revenue performance management software that helps ensure every component of marketing works harder and more efficiently to drive revenue. Eloqua's software is now the centerpiece of the Oracle Marketing Cloud. Companies across a wide range of industries rely on Eloqua's cloud-based software, professional services and education programs to help them automate marketing processes across multiple channels, target and nurture prospects and deliver highly qualified leads at a lower cost to sales teams.
Eloqua is looking for a passionate and talented Product Manager to join our team in Vienna VA.
In your role as Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the evolution of the Eloqua product line. Working in close coordination with the Sales, Marketing, Client Services, and Engineering teams, you will champion and manage initiatives to continue to grow Eloqua?s product leadership in the marketplace.
Your passion for delivering complete solutions that provide a great user experience, deliver real measurable value, and are able to meet the configurability and scalability needs of large enterprises, make you the ideal fit for this role. Your empathy for the work pressures and requirements placed on marketers makes you an ideal person to conceptualize and manage the implementation of ideas and innovations to improve their ability to manage and optimize advanced marketing campaigns. Your ability to understand the needs of a variety of user types, and coordinate their various requirements into a prioritized set of initiatives gives you an ability to excel in this role.
- Understands and synthesizes product requirements from a variety of sources including direct feedback, surveys, analysts, marketing, sales, and client services
- Coordinates with the User Experience group to identify the user experience requirements of each key persona type, identifying target usage cases based on user persona
- Coordinates with Engineering to understand and incorporate scale, security, and architecture considerations into the product requirements and concepts
- Assists the design team in creating prototypes of new functionality. Facilitate the validation of these prototypes through detailed analysis of potential issues, sample user walkthroughs, etc.
- Acts as main point of contact for product initiatives as they move through the development, QA, beta, and release cycles
- Coordinates with the Client Services, Training, and Support teams to facilitate the introduction of the product as it goes through the stages of market release and acceptance
- Assists the Product Marketing team in their development of accurate positioning and messaging for aNy new product innovations to ensure maximum market acceptance and understanding
- Acts as the owner and strong advocate for product adoption in the market
- Leads specific process initiatives within the Product Management team as the team and process grows
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University Degree, any discipline, preference to Degrees in fields related to Marketing or Engineering
- 3+ years experience in a Product Management or similar role and at least 2+ years working with web applications
- Familiarity with Web 2.0 technologies
- Experience in obtaining and synthesizing customer feedback from various sources, assessing root needs, and integrating into a cohesive design
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Experience with Marketing Automation and/or CRM/SFA solutions highly desirable
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Hard and efficient worker
- Able to learn new concepts and apply them quickly
- Able to have fun while working in a close-knit team
||Vienna, VA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED