Product Marketing Coordinator Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Product Marketing Coordinator
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
We are looking for a highly organized and results-oriented Product Marketing Coordinator for the Marketing team. This is a 6-months contract-to-hire position depending on the marketing business requirements and work performance evaluation upon the end of the contractor period.
- Support the Product Marketing team with cross functional coordination between User Acquisition and Designers
- Main liaison for all creative projects: communicate weekly projects and priorities to Creative Team
- Create detailed Jira tickets that reflect all necessary information for creative requests from Product Marketing and User Acquisition campaigns
- Support Product Marketers on titles: updating feature and binary calendars, competitive research, compiling campaign creative.
- Effectively communicate projects/tasks status updates to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project/tasks key stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Excellent ability to communicate with a variety cross-functional teams
- Extremely detail orientated
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing and project management skills preferred with understanding of mobile marketing lifecycles
- Experienced with Microsoft Office: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Familiar with Google Docs, Google Mail, Evernote, Dropbox and Jira
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced, team environment while juggling multiple tasks and can reprioritize as needed
- Possesses passion, energy, and enthusiasm to ignite talents and drive results
- Ability to find solutions quickly when problems arise
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services