Product Marketing Intern HubSpot
HubSpot is looking for a marketing intern to join its product marketing team during the Spring and/or Summer Semester. The ideal candidate will be an excellent writer and communicator, and have sharp instincts about social channels and online community management. This position has the possibility of converting to a full time position after three months.
Desirable skills include:
Responsibilities will include:
- A core understanding of technology and an interest in marketing software.
- Experience building awareness and interest online.
- An understanding of how to use data to measure achievement and track progress.
- Overall curiosity and scrappiness â€" An ability to seek out challenges and teach yourself new skills in the process.
- A strong work ethic and an interest in building our team and company.
- Have 1-2 years of marketing and content creation experience (prior internship experience counts.)
- Writing blog posts for Blog.HubSpot.com
- Working with HubSpot's community of passionate users and customers.
- Interpreting new advancements in the software and communicating those features clearly to internal and external audiences.
- Monitoring and advancing discussions about marketing issues, software and trends both online and at in-person events.
- Presenting on HubSpot software and marketing best practices to internal and external audiences.
- Developing strategies for improving visitor-to-lead conversion of content.
- Optimizing online content for search engines.
- Managing social media content and accounts.
- Writing, Writing, Writingâ€¦.
- Additional responsibilities as the team and organization scales.
||Cambridge, MA |