Product Marketing Manager - Cybersecurity & Government Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Your mission is to successfully evangelize and position Palo Alto Networks' next-generation firewall in specific industries with special focus on the federal and public sector market globally. You will develop and maintain a detailed understanding of leading trends, pains, and buying processes for network security solutions in one or two industries and use this knowledge to develop an innovative marketing plan that drives demand and accelerates sales opportunities for Palo Alto Networks.
- Work closely with sales, business development and product management to create a go-to-market plan for Palo Alto Networks in various industries. Orchestrate its successful execution.
- Develop relevant and differentiated value propositions and messages that resonate with buyers and influencers of cybersecurity solutions.
- Maintain a set of sales tools - white papers, data sheets, and presentations - that can be used across a variety of channels and marketing programs.
- Support sales in responding to requests for proposals (RFP).
- Become a customer advocate and evangelize how our products have been successfully deployed for different use cases in targeted markets.
- Evangelize Palo Alto Networks' products and solutions with the sales team, partners, prospects, press, and analysts, at tradeshows, events and other venues.
- Define and track metrics on customer usage and market penetration.
- Contribute to establishing a blueprint for addressing vertical markets.
- 4-6 years of Product Marketing experience with a focus on security solutions, cybersecurity, or network technologies.
- Relevant marketing experience in the public sector.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to translate complex technology concepts into simple business benefits
- Highly creative, organized and able to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Willing to travel up to 25% (domestic and international) in order to evangelize product with customers, prospects, and partners. Actively participate in trade shows and events.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA preferred. Other US locations might be considered.
||United States, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED