Product Marketing Manager for Microsoft Solutions Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Product Marketing Manager for Microsoft Solutions (Seattle or San Francisco Bay Area)
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
As the Product Marketing Manager for Microsoft Solutions you will be responsible for driving marketing strategy, product positioning, collateral development and field enablement. The role requires you to have a strong technical background, be a strategic thinker and be business savvy. You will be creating and executing product go-to-market strategies, crafting and clearly communicating key messages and value proposition, knowing and monitoring key performance indicators and influencing teams towards a common goal.
The right candidate will have considerable experience in the Windows Server/System Center software space with a proven record of driving awareness and accelerating customer demand for Microsoft technology products and services. The position is based in Seattle or the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Develop product positioning and messaging for Splunk Microsoft Solutions
- Define market opportunities and initiatives based on a deep understanding of the Microsoft market, ecosystem and customers
- Drive marketing efforts to build awareness and traction of Splunk with strategic audiences
- Develop product launch and go-to-market plans
- Identify, participate and speak at conferences, press interviews and industry analyst briefings
- Develop close relationships with Microsoft and Microsoft partners to ensure product positioning is understood and resonates
- Development of sales tools including videos, presentations, whitepapers, datasheets and campaigns
- Deliver sales training and enablement to internal teams and external partners
- Develop customer success stories in cooperation with sales and marketing
- Serve as a product subject matter expert
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
Education: Got it!
- 5-10 years in enterprise software product marketing
- 2-4 years of current experience with Microsoft System Center and other IT management software products
- 2-4 years of current experience with Microsoft Windows Server and other Operating Systems
- Passionate about groundbreaking technology
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfort in both technical and business contexts and discussions
- Demonstrated experience being a collaborative team-player
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative hi-growth technology environment
- MUST live in or near Seattle or San Francisco
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 4,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
keywords: Microsoft, Partners, Resellers, Channel
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED