Product Marketing Manager Industry Solutions Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is actively looking for an outstanding, outbound oriented Product Marketing Manager/Senior Manager to join the Industry Solutions team. This is a great opportunity to help grow and shape a new organization, and is a very hands-on, multi-faceted, and dynamic position.
The key objectives of this position are to help drive the segmentation, prioritization, positioning, sales enablement, and sales tools development for Workdayâs entry into specific vertical markets. This role will also help to drive the strategy and planning efforts to drive awareness and to accelerate customer demand in specific target industries. This is both a strategic and a very outbound oriented Product Marketing role.
The Product Marketing Manager will be both the strategist and implementer of product positioning and go-to-market strategies for specific, high-priority industries. This person will work closely with senior marketing leadership and functional departments including Demand Generation, Product Strategy, Product Management, Services and Sales to proactively support the field and partner channels with effective positioning, marketing assets, product education, and competitive differentiation.
This position offers excellent opportunities for growth and increasing responsibilities based on performance and company momentum.
Manage Product Marketing activities with business planning and execution responsibilities:
- Perform thorough market research and competitive analysis to understand and effectively communicate the ERP market dynamics and customer needs for vertical markets.
- Create Product Marketing plans, including market segmentation, positioning, packaging and pricing alternatives for Workdayâs offering for different vertical markets
- Work closely with Product Strategy to ensure market requirements are represented in product roadmaps and releases
- Create product collateral for targeted industry segments, including website content, data sheets, and presentations to support Workdayâs outbound communication, demand generation, and sales efforts
- Support Workdayâs marketing efforts to design and execute on marketing campaigns
- Arm the sales force with industry-specific value propositions, sales tools, and training
- Related product marketing and/or vertical marketing experience; SaaS or business application experience is desirable
- Bachelorâs degree in business, marketing or related field; MBA is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take initiative
- Objectivity and openness to others' views and continuously builds a positive team spirit
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services