Product Marketing Manager Luxury Link
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Product Marketing Manager
Luxury Link Travel Group
The Luxury Link Travel Group is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to lead our sales marketing activities. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the external promotion of our advertiser products and serve as the interface between the Luxury Link Travel Group customers and the company.
This position will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the sales team, product management, marketing team and Luxury Link Travel Group advertisers (hoteliers & luxury brands). In this important role, you will help manage external product positioning, messaging and collateral as well as the full library of B2B sales support materials.
You will need to quickly become an expert on advertiser needs, the luxury travel market, our consumer demographics and competition, and be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact collateral that clearly communicate the value of our products to our customers and advertisers.
- Develop and implement messaging (online and offline) that clearly position the company and its product lines in the marketplace
- Create high-impact internal and B2B-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our hotel sponsorship program including whitepapers, case studies, and technical documentation
- Develop and manage sales tools including sales presentations, ROI calculators, letters, and positioning documents that support the sales team
- Assist with sales training on product positioning ? ensure all sales members can internalize and clearly communicate our product positioning, message and key benefits of our advertising solution
- Communicate effectively the value proposition of the program to the sales team and develop the tools that support the selling process
- Demand generation ? develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand among hoteliers
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing collateral to support a sales team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills which motivate the sales team and help close business partnerships
- Excellent presentation skills, including creating and delivering multimedia presentations
- Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing collateral
- Self-starter and willing to work in an intense but fun environment and function effectively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly collaborative, and ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi tasks and report monthly results
- A passion for travel and travel industry experience a plus
- BA or BS degree and/or equivalent experience required
- MBA preferred
About Luxury Link Travel Group:
Luxury Link Travel Group is a profitable and growing private online ecommerce company founded in 1997 that runs the world's leading luxury travel websites: luxurylink.com, familygetaway.com and private sale site vacationist.com.
These websites offer exclusive luxury vacations at exceptional prices at the world's best hotels, resorts and villas. Luxury Link Travel Group is headquartered on the West Side of Los Angeles in Playa Vista on an incredible campus. The company also has offices in New York.
||5200 West Century Boulevard |
Los Angeles, CA 90045
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED