Product Marketing Manager HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
HubSpot is looking for a world-class product marketing manager.
As a HubSpot product marketing manager, you will be HubSpot's chief advocate for a specific set of tools within the HubSpot software platform.
Your specific day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Owning and managing all marketing for a handful of specific HubSpot tools.
- Working closely with the appropriate product managers to launch new products.
- Working closely with sales managers to teach sales reps how to sell specific parts of the HubSpot product.
- Creating content (eg, blog posts, sales documentation, product videos) that help articulate the value the HubSpot product.
- Working closely with product research, sales and services to gather information about and understand the market needs for your tools.
- Assisting sales reps on calls where prospects want deeper information related to the products you own.
- Managing relationships with external software analysts and influencers.
- Speaking and presenting to marketers about HubSpot products.
- Posting and engaging on discussion sites like Quora, LinkedIn and Focus to answer important questions about your products.
Here's what we expect to see in the person who will fill this job:
- A leader. Product marketing works right in the middle of things. We need somebody who can get a project moving on their own, then persuade others to follow.
- Ability to communicate and sell. You will be the chief advocate for your piece of the HubSpot product. You need to be convincing.
- Intensity. This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we're looking for people who want to do a lot (and are ready to work for it).
- Ability to see and articulate both the forest and the trees. You need to be able to articulate the value of the tools you are responsible for (that's the forest), but you also need to be able to drill down to the deepest details of your tools and answer every question that comes up (those are the trees).
- Analytical intuition. Product marketing is hard to measure. That makes it exceptionally important for product marketers to be adroit analytical thinkers.
- Ability to create great content. You need to be able to write. You need to be able to pull together a convincing slide deck. You need to be able to dive in and create new types of content -- maybe video, maybe email, maybe web pages, maybe something else.
- Openness to Change. HubSpot changes all the time. To thrive, you need to embrace that.
Ready to apply? Awesome! Find the little 'Apply' button below, and get going!
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED