Product Marketing Manager Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being a Product Marketing Manager at Apigee
Apigee is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to define product positioning and deliver world class product marketing tools. The Product Marketing Manager will contribute to and further develop targeted core messaging around the Apigee products and deliver product marketing materials.
The Product Marketing Manager will...
- Provide product road maps to allow Apigee to develop and market our products and services on a consistent and high-quality basis, including the management and execution of the product road maps to drive revenue
- Conduct research to identify opportunities related to client needs, product development, pricing and client delivery
- Establish ground rules for product marketing activities with sales, technology, management, clients and industry influences, including the management of cross-functional communications to build accountability and ownership for deadlines
- Champion Apigee?s lines of business within the organization, with clients and external partners
- Partner with the sales organization to provide exceptional insight and sales tools that clearly articulate the value proposition, ROI, and key selling messages
- Develop product marketing materials, which include proposition presentations, data sheets, white papers, demos, videos, explanatory content
- Assess the need for strategic partnerships & networks, evaluating potential alliances, along with managing these relationships
- Maintain knowledge of industry specific verticals by cultivating relationships with thought leaders, and by participating in client meetings and external industry conferences
Think you might be our Product Marketing Manager? You bring to the table..
- 5-10 years experience in technical product marketing, or combination of product marketing and related discipline (such as professional services, product management, marketing, engineering, pre-sales)
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, visual (ability to develop powerful visual communications)
- Excellent strategy and analytical skills ? creating a vision and using that vision to guide the strategic direction of a product
- A track record of defining, building, and launching products that have achieved success with significant revenue growth
- Understanding of ? or first hand experience working with ? APIs or related technologies (middleware, web services)
- A collaborative approach, strong relationship building skills and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and willing to lead in a high-growth environment
- Creative thinking to envision market needs and trends
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED