Product Marketing Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Profile / Description:
HCM Product Marketing Managers are responsible for outbound marketing activities and sales enablement for our Human Capital Management solutions. Â They craft the messaging and positioning for our products spanning Workforce Planning, Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits. They conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive awareness, demand and distinguish their products from the competition. Â Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial.Â Product Marketing Managers are the experts in the market, the competition, the buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.Â
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategic market Â planning - develops product-line marketing plans in support of business objectives
- Compelling positioning - develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement â communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Content development - Creates marketing and sales collateral, such as whitepapers, datasheets, executive presentations, etc.
- Product launch â plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market and competitive intelligence â be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation â develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
Key Skills / Competencies include:
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices essential
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Superior written,Â verbal and presentation skills
- Collaborative team builder
- Flexible & effective influencing style
- Establishes and meets hard deadlines
- Maintains in depth competitive knowledge
- Develops strong product knowledge
- Takes initiative, is a self starter and strong finisher
- Positive, can-do attitude
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services