Product Marketing Manager Workday, Inc.
Workday is actively looking for an outstanding, out-bound oriented Product Marketing Manager with the experience, creativity, and drive to help revolutionize the SaaS-based Enterprise Business Applications marketplace. This is a very hands-on, multi-faceted, and dynamic position.
Workdayâs proven Software-as-a-Service Enterprise Business Applications have changed the market forever. Already recognized as a leader, Workday has its eyes set on challenging the industry titans of the âon premise worldâ and building the best team in the industry. We are looking for an experienced product marketer to help us own this new market segment.
The key objective of this position is to work with a team to drive the positioning, messaging, sales enablement, and sales tools development for Workdayâs Financial Management offering with a focus on core financials, general ledger, payments, procurement, expenses, and business intelligence. This role will also help to drive the strategy and planning efforts to drive awareness and to accelerate customer demand through market and competitive research. This is a very out-bound oriented Product Marketing role.
The Product Marketing Manager will work with a core team to implement product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support Workdayâs sales and marketing organizations. This person will work closely with senior product management leadership and functional departments including Demand Generation, Product Strategy, Product Management, and Sales to proactively support the field and partner channels with effective positioning, marketing assets, product education, and competitive differentiation.
About the Role:
- Perform thorough market research and competitive analysis to understand and effectively communicate the market dynamics and customer needs.
- Create product collateral, including white papers, website content, data sheets and presentations to support Workdayâs outbound communication, demand generation, and sales efforts.
- Plan and execute detailed cross-organizational product launch plans.
- Create and communicate effective competitive analysis and positioning (against current and potential competitors) and the associated sales tools.
- Work with sales to capture win/loss details to further enhance product GTM planning and positioning, as well as product direction.
- Support Workdayâs marketing efforts to design and execute on marketing campaigns, including: Website strategy and online advertising; Trade show and conference speaking; Customer / prospect visits; Customer testimonials; Industry briefs and primers; Online and offline seminar development
- Knowledge and expertise in enterprise applications and financial technology.
- Results-driven product marketing professional with a proven ability to deliver commitments on time while achieving or exceeding business goals.
- Minimum of 2 years of related product marketing experience, with a proven track record successfully marketing financial technology, payments, GRC, or analytics. ERP experience highly desirable.
- Bachelorâs degree; MBA is a plus.
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving, technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically yet act very tactically.
- Must love to create great content for external use.
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong working relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills.
- Must love to work in a collaborative, fast moving environment.
- Objectivity and openness to others' views and continuously builds a positive team spirit.
- Hates to lose; loves to win.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services