Product Marketing Manager (SaaS, B2B, etc.) Certona Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As of 2012 selected as the Top Personalization Leader for four consecutive years on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide.
Certona is the creator of Resonance, the market leading real-time personalization and revenue optimization platform for multi-channel retailers. Trusted by more than 250 top ecommerce sites throughout the world, Resonance increases average order value and revenue per visit by delivering individualized real-time content and product recommendations across all customer touch points. With seven patents pending, the "self-optimizing" system is powered by sophisticated neural networks and a portfolio of algorithms to deliver product, content, and promotional offers through multiple channels -- web, email, call center, point-of-sale, and mobile. Clients include the largest and most recognized online and multi-channel retail brands across all popular categories. For more information, visit www.certona.com
NOTE: This is an individual contributor non-executive level role.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our products.
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Assist with sales training on product positioning - ensure all sales members can internalize and clearly communicate our product positioning and message.
- Product launch - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to dominate the market.
- Demand generation - develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
- 5+ years of B2B enterprise level software product marketing experience in a client facing role.
- A deep understanding of the enterprise information technology software market (experience in SaaS domain a big plus).
- Experience in retail, e-tail/ecommerce domains a plus (any ecommerce personalization/recommendations experience is a huge plus).
- Bachelor's in business or marketing preferred (MBA a plus).
- Ability and willingness to travel.
NOTE: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As of 2012 San Diego-based Certona was selected four consecutive years as the Top Personalization Leader on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: ABS Ventures All Jobs: at Certona Corporation
|Headquarters:||9520 Towne Centre Drive|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Company Profile:||At Certona, our vision is to intelligently optimize and personalize the entire customer experience for each individual across all touch points, including their web site experience, e-mail, mobile, in-store, call center and social networks.
As the Pioneers of Personalization, we're a dynamic company that's shaping the world of personalized product and content recommendations for social, mobile and ecommerce applications. Our employees love working here, mostly for the fast pace, rapid growth, fun people, and great benefits. Not to mention, we're only one block from the beach in beautiful Del Mar, California.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work with some of the greatest technical and creative minds in the industry.
Support Certona Corporation with Social Media services