Product Marketing Manager Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Product Marketing ManagerÂ
San Francisco, CAÂ
GREE International, IncÂ
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team and Â provide a fun, new way of playing games for players worldwide. You will partner closely with innovative individuals and teams (both internal and external) to identify and market our content to a global audience. Weâre looking for an enthusiastic professional that can multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Plan and lead successful GREE mobile game launches
- Understand core elements of social/mobile marketing
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams to deliver world-class product marketing communications
- Influence product development accordingly to competitive research and analysis
- Maintain updates across all communication channels with all new feature developments
- Collaborate with Â PR, Product, and Marketing teams to drive content to reach target audiences.
- Responsible for locating positioning and value of GREE titles and market to wide audience to maximize downloads.
- Develop engagingÂ messaging and strategic positioning for GREE games across all consumer channels
- Work closely with Customer Acquisition and Creative team to ensure all collateral and messaging delivered with best KPI results and delivered in timely manner
- Bachelorâs degree or higher in related field
- 3+ years experience as a consumer Product Marketing Manager
- Gaming background a plus
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and make forward progress
- Ability to locate key trends in mobile gaming and translate/influence product development
- Strong interest in social and mobile gaming
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Business/marketing background a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple products simultaneously
- Team player
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services