Product Marketing Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital. We are a successful rapidly growing Internet technology company, built on an employee-centric, values driven culture, have been recognized as a Best Place to Work in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver, and we're currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
As a Product Marketing Manager on Trulia's Business Services team, you will lead mission critical initiatives that bring new products to market and drive adoption of Trulia's free services. You'll work closely with product managers to quickly iterate on marketing programs and turn analysis into actionable marketing strategies. You should be eager to leverage your expertise in product positioning, online marketing and direct response marketing to drive rapid adoption of Trulia's free productivity tools for real estate professionals. Additionally, you should have a passion for quantitative marketing and analysis, as well as the ability to turn insights you learn from data into actionable plans.
- Plan and lead successful product launches
- Create scalable lifecycle marketing programs that increase site usage and adoption of Trulia free services.
- Partner with product management to author on-site product messaging and optimize behavioral trends in Trulia's product usage
- Develop positioning for products based on market assessment, quantitative analysis and understanding of the broader online real estate market
- Track the competitive landscape, understand target markets and identify market insights that inform product strategies and go-to-market activities
- Measure and report back to the business on key performance indicators, including online traffic behavior, engagement rates and conversion rates.
- BA/BS degree required. Masters degree, MBA or equivalent experience a plus
- 4 + years experience in product marketing or product management in Internet and/or technology
- Solid understanding of direct response marketing techniques and funnel-based acquisition models
- Strong cross-functional leadership, team collaboration and process management skills.
- Outstanding written communication skills; ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive messages
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, metrics driven environment.
- Ability to balance the need for quick turnaround with longer-term strategic efforts.
- Alignment to Trulia's core values: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust & Respect Each Other
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED