Product Marketing Manager - Textbooks SimpleTuition
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED At SimpleTuition, our goal is to make it easier for students and their families to afford higher education. We help consumers plan with our SimpleTuition student loan search engine, pay less for college expenses in our textbook marketplace, ValoreBooks and,
pay back their debt smarter with the SmarterBucks rewards program. This is an
opportunity to join a growing team dedicated to helping consumers make smarter decisions about how they pay for college and understand the impact of those decisions on their future.
About the Position
We are looking for Product Marketing Manager who will report directly to the VP of Marketing to help grow our textbook business, ValoreBooks. You will develop and implement marketing strategies and tactics to support aggressive growth targets. You will be responsible for analyzing performance of current sales funnel and product offerings, recommending improvements and new offerings, developing and executing integrated marketing plans, messaging and positioning, and ensuring coordination of marketing plans with the email and online marketing teams. This position will play a leadership role in driving and influencing this product and will serve as a brand champion internally and externally.
- Create integrated marketing plans to support aggressive revenue targets and manage the implementation of those plans
- Develop new marketing initiatives to drive traffic growth and viral marketing
- Develop, ensure and maintain a consistent product message onsite and across all marketing channels
- Cultivate a deep understanding of customer needs, segments and website analytics to work with product management and translate those needs into successful product requirements
- Coordinate the SEO strategy to drive growth in that channel
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, including 2-3 years of online marketing focused on product marketing, email marketing, SEM/SEO, or affiliate program management
- Proven analytical ability. Must be passionate about web analytics, numbers and metrics, and must have the appropriate analytical skills to translate hard data into strategic plans
- Outstanding interpersonal/communications (oral and written)
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements/best practices
- Passionate, results-driven, energetic and highly motivated
- E-commerce experience preferred
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or related field
If you are passionate about results, come be part of a team that is committed to changing the way students pay for college. No recruiters please.
||268 Summer Street |
Boston, MA 02210
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Since its launch in 2006, SimpleTuition has helped more than 10 million families afford higher education. Investors: Atlas Venture
, Flybridge Capital Partners
, North Hill Ventures All Jobs: at SimpleTuition
|Headquarters:||268 Summer Street|
Boston, MA 02210
|Company Profile:||While continuing to help students save on the cost of college, SimpleTuition now also helps graduates manage and pay down their student debt with its PayBackSmarter and SmarterBucks offerings. SimpleTuition has been featured in leading publications such as the New York Times, U.S. News & World Report, The Wall Street Journal and Newsweek, and was named Best Financial Services Site by Kiplinger's. SimpleTuition is funded by Atlas Venture, Flybridge Capital Partners, and North Hill Ventures and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Located in the Fort Point Channel area of Boston, we are committed to our employees and offer a dynamic, collaborative work environment and competitive benefits. We continually strive to ensure the success of our company brings professional and financial rewards to all who are part of the SimpleTuition team. |
Support SimpleTuition with Social Media services