Product Marketing Manager Bit9
Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced marketing pro to help drive market awareness and adoption of a new generation of advanced threat protection and incident response solutions at one of the most innovative cyber-security companies in the country. In this pivotal role, you will work with Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, Demand Creation and Business Development to support the companyâs external-facing marketing plans including positioning and messaging for Bit9âs expanding product and services portfolio.
- Support and implement positioning and messaging for the Bit9 Security Platform.
- Research, propose and implement Go-to-Market plans.
- Be a product evangelist and spokesperson, communicating with both internal (insides sales) and external stakeholders (partners, press, analysts) through social media, webcasts, briefings and product demonstrations.
- Support our sales organization as the primary interface for sales enablement initiatives (positioning guides, presentations, pain chains, battle cards, demos, etc.).
- Jointly plan and execute marketing plans including selection, defining and managing of marketing campaigns with Bit9âs Demand Generation team.
- Participate in the development and refinement of external solution launch plans and timelines
- Work closely with Bit9âs Corporate Communications team and external PR agencies to generate press releases, media coverage and customer reference stories.
- Thoroughly understand the IT security landscape, Bit9âs products and customers, buying triggers and influencers.
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years of product marketing experience in data center and server virtualization marketing, ideally with a strong foundation in information security or related markets.
- High-energy, creative problem solver with an extroverted, entrepreneurial attitude
- Solid technical foundation with the ability to translate technical content into business value for internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience in creating content for marketing materials for demand generation campaigns, composing tweets, and writing blogs, website content, data sheets, magazine articles, press releases and other promotional collateral and communications.
- Demonstrated passion for working with customers and providing voice-of-the-customer input into product design.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal; one-on-one and group)
- Ability to discuss business issues and relate them back to technology that helps improve business.
- Bachelorâs Degree Required. MBA strongly preferred.
Bit9 is an equal opportunity employer. No staffing agency outreach, please.
||Waltham, MA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|