Product Serviceability Manager Allconnect
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Exempt/Non-Exempt:Exempt
Benefits:Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and more.
Employment Type:Full Time
Department:Sales & Operations
Description:Allconnect is the leading 3rd party provider of home services (video, internet, and phone). Our ability to accurately display relevant products at consumers homes is a key differentiator and value proposition for our business. The ability to do this relies heavily on Serviceability data (the data that determines what products are available to sell at a given address) which is a product of data and IT software and processes. The individual chosen for this role would be responsible for maintenance, growth, and development of our serviceability product. The skill set required for this position is a mix of IT process comprehension and both internal and external system knowledge. Due to recent integration changes within the industry, this person would be at the forefront of defining and iterating our serviceability product development. Data analysis and SQL competency is a must. This individual would be required to interact and translate front end agent feedback and develop process improvement plans. This person will need to develop business cases and work with internal teams to define prioritization of projects. Strong written and oral communication skills are a must, as they will be interacting daily with the following business units: Sales Agents and supervisors, internal IT (production support and development, including QA), Business Intelligence (reporting), Merchandising (product owners), as well as external partners (i.e AT&T, Verizon, Time Warner, Comcast, etc). Reporting to the Associate Director of Product Data Management, this person will need to create and publish reporting to show the performance and opportunities of the Serviceability Product.
Duties:Work with internal IT groups
-Understand how the Serviceability engine works with static data and integrated partners.
-Make suggestions for how to improve performance through IT changes (process or software)
-Support QA/Development teams by identifying addresses with specific scenarios they need to test
Troubleshoot IT and data issues
-Work with IT ticket tracking system
-Establish lines of communication with the end users (call center sales agents) to encourage feedback
-Visit call centers and work with sales agents and supervisors to uncover ways to improve performance
-Work with IT to prioritize and support project management in implementing changes.
Work with Business Intelligence (Reporting) teams
-Agree upon and monitor the single source of truth for all reporting based on addresses and serviceability.
-Update and publish reporting on serviceability performance
-Create new reporting
-Show overlap data analysis to identify product coverage and gaps
-Support the rest of the Product Data Management teams with analytics, reporting, and queries
Update and Maintain Static Serviceability Data
-Work with Service Providers like Time Warner and Centurylink to get updates to their product serviceability data on a regular schedule
-QA the data to ensure optimal performance
- Technical Skills ? Strong quantitative, statistical and analytical background; Strong spreadsheet, SQL and database skills.
- Process Improvement ? Develop new processes, and identify and implement improvements in existing processes of collecting, storing, managing, processing and delivering serviceability data.
- Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment; Manage competing demands; Make allowances for uncontrollable business variables; Ability to thrive in a less structured, evolving business environment.
- Problem Solving - Identify and be persistent in resolving problems or obstacles in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develop alternative solutions; Work well in-group problem solving situations; Use reason even when dealing with sensitive topics.
- Interpersonal Skills ? Outgoing personality with ability and desire to interact effectively with all levels of the organization internally as well as with members of our service providers.
- Oral/Written Communication ? Must be able to communicate complex financial and business concepts in a clear, understandable manner; Strong writing and presentation skills including proficiency with Microsoft Power Point.
- Innovation - Meet challenges with resourcefulness; Generate suggestions for improving work; Develop innovative approaches and ideas; Present ideas and information in a manner that gets favorable response.
- A bachelor?s degree in management science, statistics, mathematics or other quantitative discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience in quantitative and statistical analysis
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills, specifically with high SQL and Excel experience
- Experience with Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Facility with statistical analysis methods and software products
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Accuracy, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability and desire to interact directly with all areas of the business.
- Ability to thrive in a growing and evolving business environment.
||Four Concourse Parkway |
Atlanta, GA 30328
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED