Product Specialist InTouch Technologies, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Product Specialist is responsible for clinical/technical product support for sales demonstrations of our robotic telecommunications system, ensuring that sales demonstrations run smoothly. They also contribute to effective customer service by providing ongoing product/technical support at customer sites, including product installation and customer training.
Product Specialists report to the Director of IT/Technical Services and work closely with the VP of Sales for their region.
Essential duties for this position are:
- Provide clinical and technical product support for sales demonstrations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with system.
- Manage equipment transport, setup and demonstrations.
- Be able to lift/move demonstration equipment (Robot: 250 lbs, ControlStation: 50 lbs and Related Tools: 50 lbs)
- Implement product installation and training at customer sites.
- Manage ongoing product and technical support at customer sites.
- Conduct follow-on training and in-servicing of hospital customers.
- Interface with physicians, hospital executives, IT staff and other personnel.
- Promote adoption, utilization and expansion of product at customer sites.
- Partner with corporate and field staff to develop training materials.
- Work closely with sales force to close sales.
- Conduct customer validation of products.
- Take off-hour calls for 1 week every quarter.
This position requires:
- Bachelor?s degree in engineering, computer science, other technical or business-related area.
- Prefer 1-2 years experience in healthcare field with background in technical sales support, projects coordination, healthcare IT or wireless infrastructure.
- Strong background in computers or wireless networking a plus.
- Up to 75% travel in assigned region required.
||Sacramento, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED