Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered over 15,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Model S is the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle. Model S was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA, and Consumer Reports is calling it the best car it has ever tested.
Tesla Motors is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional automotive product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we're trying to do too difficult.
The primary goal of the Product Specialist is to provide a fun educational experience for customers who come into the Tesla retail store. The Product Specialist will accomplish this by handling all walk in store guests, answering questions, educating the public about the electric drive experience. An implicit responsibility of the Product Specialist is to conduct educational conversations and business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents the Tesla brand values.
- Welcome walk in guests, answer questions and generally manage the customer's Tesla experience in a positive way.
- Educate the public about the electric car industry through enthusiastic conversations.
- Assist customers with purchases of apparel and keep inventory full and neat.
- Provide high quality customer service to the existing Tesla owner community.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
- Help to develop a new way to market and sell cars to the community.
- Strong communication and customer service experience required.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment, retail experience a plus.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Must have two years of driving experience.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Location:||Longwood, FL |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|