Product Support Analyst (Financials) Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Product Support Analyst (Financials)
UK, Farnborough,Infor House
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Provides support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet. Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer in a highly team oriented environment. Conveys customer feedback to product development staff. Possesses working knowledge of assigned product and basic knowledge of operating environments. Operates under general supervision. Typically reports to the Manager, Support Operations. Requires 1 to 5 years of relevant product experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Resolves clients' questions or problems over the telephone or Internet focusing on product functionality, operating environments and system configuration/setup.
- Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer and documents incidents in required tracking systems.
- Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
- Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting including remote desktop viewing through tools such as Webex or Netmeeting.
- Able to handle high volume of issues and some challenging issues independently but is responsible for appropriate referral to other support analysts.
- Continues to develop application knowledge in specific product suite and operating environment and technologies; provides support of product installations.
- Conveys customer feedback to product development staff.
- Will liaise with Development and other depts., i.e. PSO, Finance, etc., to insure proper handling of customer issues.
- Participates in special projects and takes on special assignments and/or teaches other Analysts installation procedures, features of products, etc.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users and team.
- Assists less experienced Analyst and serves as a resource for others as needed.
- Contributes information to the Support knowledge base.
- Manages workload effectively following Global Support Procedures to ensure successful completion of tasks.
- Provides accurate accounting of work and time allocation.
Education, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor s degree in business or computer science or has experience in functional area i.e. Accounting, Human Resources, Purchasing or Customer Service experience.
- Possesses working knowledge of assigned product and basic knowledge of operating environments.
- Advanced problem solving and analytic skills.
- Possesses full understanding of industry practices as well as Global Support Procedures.
- Good writing and editing skills
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service/orientation skills.
- Solid PC skills with knowledge of various software applications used for testing, troubleshooting, call logging, etc.
- Strong organizational skills required to insure most effective and timely delivery of service to clients.
- Possess ability to both multi-task and manage priorities effectively.
- Flexibility required to work outside defined role.
- Command of the English language to be able to provide oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED