Product Support Analyst with languages Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Product Support Analyst with languages
Czech Republic, Prague,Na Strzi 65/1702
Friday, February 24, 2012
Infor Global Solutions is one of the world's fastest growing software companies and we are going places! Providing business-specific software solutions to over 70,000 organizations and growing in size to over 8,000 employees and across more than 100 countries, we are a leader in the global marketplace. For additional information, visit www.infor.com/company/careers/.
POSITION: Product Support Analyst with languages
The Technical Support Analyst provides support to customers, answering questions on function and technical aspects of the product via the telephone and/or Internet and conveys customer feedback to the product development team. This position serves as primary support liaison between company and customer, in a highly team oriented environment. We are looking for support analysts to strengthen our technical team in a technical environment that is evolving at a fast pace.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering questions from our European customers on technical aspects of the product, being fully responsible for the resolution of issues you are handling.
- Proactively keeping customers informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability, documenting all information in required tracking systems.
- Responsible for appropriate referral to other departments, if necessary.
- Contributing and maintaining information in global knowledge base.
- Developing product knowledge and identifying areas for further specialization.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- College graduates who are high achievers with a drive to succeed. Degree/diploma Economics, Engineering, Business, Computer Science or Mathematics is preferred.
- Excellent customer focus and strong communication skills.
- Good analytical skills to analyze data research and solve diverse functional issues.
- Team player.
- Highly developed PC skills.
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other European language, preferred German or French.
Preferred skills and experience:
- User experience with ERP.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and best practices.
- Experience in finance or logistics, supply chain, procurement, manufacturing or industry environment is especially taken into account.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Opportunity to work with the 10th largest Enterprise Software company in the world.
- Benefit from experienced senior consultants as a mentor to build your career.
- Comprehensive and on-going training and development programs.
- Rewarding career in an international working environment.
- Opportunity to work alongside recognized experts in the field.
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED