Product Support Engineer Log-Net
LOG-NET, an international supply chain logistics company, is seeking a Product Support Engineer to join its team in Red Bank, New Jersey. As a Product Support Engineer you will have the opportunity to provide customized application programming, application maintenance and support of application deployments, while working directly with our clients.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Log-Net as a Product Support Engineer, you should fulfill these requirements:
1. Demonstrate proficient understanding of and consistent experience in web-based development.
3. Have an interest to interact with customers and LOG-NETs staff providing technical support and/or analysis and/or programming to execute work of basic to moderate size and scope.
4. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
5. GPA must be 3.0 or above.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
7. Must be authorized to work in the U.S and not require sponsorship.
||New Jersey |