Product Support Representative Netsmart Technologies Inc.
Netsmart Technologies, Inc.is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers with over 1400 clients, including 36 systems with state agencies. Netsmart's clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations.
Netsmart helps health and human services organizations transform care through the collaborative, coordinated management and exchange of clinical data across the care spectrum and through effective practice management that improves revenue cycle management. More than 18,000 client organizations, including 350,000 care providers and more than 40 state systems, use Netsmart products to help improve the quality of life for millions of people each year. We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time associates, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
Achieve and maintain client satisfaction with all aspects of support. This includes meeting both internal and external service level agreements. Daily activities include working with clients to make sure their issues are being resolved.
- Provide second level technical support to Avatar Billing clients.
- Provide problem determination and problem re-creation activities for customer issues.
- Document problem resolution activities with customer and NTST departments.
- Attain a high level of knowledge and experience in the appropriate portions of the product.
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- Review submitted and/or independently build documentation for client use.
- Identify product defects as well as addressing need for additional product functionality.
- Ability to manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to navigate thoroughly through Microsoft Windows
- Extensive troubleshooting skills a must
- Crystal Reports a plus
- Behavioral health and/or pharmacy experience is a plus.
||Great River, NY 11739 |