Product Team Coordinator Thumbtack
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We're looking for a driven, intelligent, and organized individual to provide excellent administrative and project management assistance for the day-to-day activities of our growing product team.
- Coordinate meetings and interviews, schedule calls, and manage calendars for product team leads
- Enable the team to get frequent feedback from users by arranging in-office and remote user testing and interviews
- Assist in the dissemination of context among product team members and throughout the organization by taking notes and keeping team information organized
- Help create internal (e.g., full-team meetings) and external (e.g., conferences) presentations
- Aggregate key weekly/monthly metrics for strategic and accounting purposes
- Enrich team culture by creating opportunities for the team engage with our users
- BA/BS degree
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, teamwork and relationship-building skills; ability to effectively work with team members, potential candidates and guests at all levels
- Ability to seamlessly handle requests concurrently
- Track record of going above and beyond
- Integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Enjoys creating order among chaos; proven ability to exercise sound judgment in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Google Apps (mail, calendar, docs, etc) and MS Office
- Interested in Thumbtack's mission and in contributing to the success of the company
- Startup and/or VC experience
- Experience supporting multiple people and projects
Ever wonder why you can buy any product you want online with a single click, but you can't hire a DJ, photographer, handyman, house cleaner, or any other service without making a dozen phone calls? So did we.
Thumbtack is making it dramatically easier for consumers to hire local service pros. We have incredible traction, a talented and passionate team, just raised $12.5m from Sequoia, and are excited to be solving a real problem for real people. Come build the future with us.
Why Should You Join Us?
- Incredible Traction: We're now helping millions of consumers a year across the country find the right pro and driving our business owners more than a quarter billion dollars worth of jobs annually. We're just getting started.
- Talented team: Our team is talented, fun, and passionate about what we do.
- Enormous opportunity: Local services are a $500+ billion market and the space is wide open. This is your opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a dent-making company that is solving a real problem for real people.
- Chef-Prepared Food: Our chef prepares lunch and dinner daily in our in-office kitchen. Lunches and Wednesday team dinners are a time to gather around a communal table and invite friends to the office.
- High-Quality Health Care: Health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents, with 100% of premiums covered by us. We also cover the membership fee to One Medical so you'll have access to high-quality, modern health care.
- Compensation: Competitive salary and equity, and access to a 401(k) program.
- Flexibility: We believe in working very hard, but we have flexible hours. We don't have a vacation policy.
- Beautiful Office: A beautiful loft office close to the Powell Street Muni and BART, bus lines and Caltrain.
- Great Equipment: Huge monitors and the work environment of your choice, Mac, Windows, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, whatever makes you most productive.
Thumbtack Bucks: $500 when you start and $150 per month thereafter to spend hiring service professionals on Thumbtack.
- Education Reimbursement: $1500/year for books, classes, conferences or other educational expenses to help you gain new skills or expertise.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Ever wonder why you can buy any product online with a single click, but you can't hire a photographer, tutor, contractor, or other local service professional without a dozen phone calls So did we. Thumbtack's mission is to make it dramatically easier to hire services, at the same time empowering independent professionals to grow their businesses.Investors: Javelin
, MHS Capital
, Sequoia Capital All Jobs: at Thumbtack
|Headquarters:||454 Natoma St.|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Thumbtack is making life easier. Thumbtack delivers multiple quotes from our network of vetted pros within 24 hours. We can help you maintain your home, plan your events, learn new skills, improve your wellness and more across all 50 states. By connecting local professionals directly with new clients, we're empowering more than 250,000 talented pros to grow their businesses. Thumbtack delivers custom quotes from vetted professionals for any service within 24 hours, enabling consumers to effortlessly compare prices and hire the perfect fit.
Come work and grow with great people who care about having a lasting impact.
Check us out - find out more information here:
Support Thumbtack with Social Media services