Product, Technology and Marketing Internship Undertone Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Product, Technology and Marketing Internship - (317)
It is estimated that online digital media will grow around 20% in 2014. Undertone will grow at a multiple of that. You will be joining a fast growing industry that is continuing to take advantage of consumers moving online, and Undertone is a Company that is taking full advantage of the opportunity.
As an Intern at Undertone, you will gain hands-on experience within the online advertising industry and work with leading professionals in digital. You will find the industry to be energetic and fast passed. Undertone is no different and successfully adopts a culture of team work, and career opportunity. We have won a variety of industry awards!
Crain?s NY ?Best Places to Work?
Selling Power?s ?Top 50 Best Companies to Sell For?
AdAge Magazine?s ?Best Places to Work?
Business Insider?s ?Top 100 Digital Companies?
Jack Meyer?s ?Top Performing Online Ad Networks?
In case you weren?t convinced, here are 10 reasons to apply for the Undertone Internship program!
1. Learn real-world skills from top digital industry professionals.
2. Who doesn?t want to work where there?s an annual ping-pong tournament?
3. Receive awesome training from a dedicated training team.
4. Super fun culture! Extensive selection of free snacks and drinks in our massive kitchen.
5. Your voice is heard!
6. Make a real impact on the business.
7. Have access to the best tools and training.
8. Possibly join Club Sandwich and meet a variety of employees.
9. Attend client and industry events.
10. Be involved with company lunches and events.
The first ever Product, Technology and Marketing Interns will be incorporated in three phases of consumer testing; planning, execution and analysis. Interns will have the opportunity to work within a growing team and gain a real-world understanding of how these phases work together and effect the bottom line of the business overall.
Genuinely interested in digital advertising and has a positive personality
Active on campus
Very proactive, outgoing and detail-orientated
Prior coursework in relevant area
Solid written and verbal communication
Strong work ethic and organization skills
This is a paid internship in which we require interns to work a minimum of 2 full days per week. Those looking to receive school credit will also be considered.
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED