Product Test Engineer (RFID Chip Products) Impinj
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Product Test Engineer (RFID Chip Products)
Apply To This Job
Return To List
As a member of Impinj's product engineering team, bring new RFID chip products to production.
- Develop and validate production test software (C++).
- Characterize new products to ensure manufacturability and data sheet conformance, including proper setting of guard-bands and pass/fail limits for production test.
- Drive the device qualification effort to ensure products meet reliability requirements.
- Identify process/test yield limiters during production and solutions in the appropriate area.
- Provide ongoing product technical support including failure analysis.
- Continuously improve manufacturing processes, including test flows, test time optimization, test limits, and assembly yield.
- Bench test and evaluate product prototypes with design engineers.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related technical degree and a minimum of 3 years of related experience such as software development, test, and product engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Programming skills in C++ and a scripting language.
- Experience developing & debugging ATE hardware and software.
- Solid knowledge of RF, analog, and digital circuits.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills necessary to work cross-functionally.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working with SQL databases desirable.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development process.
- Test Development using National Instruments PXI equipment.
Apply To This Job
||Full Time |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Impinj, Inc. is the leading provider of UHF RFID solutions for identifying, locating and authenticating items. Impinj's GrandPrix- technology platform is the most comprehensive and widely adopted in our industry. The GrandPrix platform's key elements are Monza tag chips, Indy reader chips, and Speedway readers and subsystems. RFID systems built on the GrandPrix platform deliver real-time information about tagged items, thereby enabling applications and analytics designed to improve business decisions and enhance consumer experience. Leading retail, apparel, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, t
> 50M RaisedInvestors: ARCH Venture Partners
, Madrona Venture Group
, Mobius Venture Capital
, Physic Ventures
, Polaris Partners
, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund All Jobs: at Impinj
|Headquarters:||701 North 34th Street|
Seattle, WA 98103
|Company Profile:||Impinj focuses exclusively on UHF (ultra-high frequency) RFID (radio-frequency identification) solutions. UHF RFID enables writing individualized information to and reading information from tagged items without line of sight, at longer range, higher speed, lower cost, and with more automation than any competing technology. Impinj embraces the global industry standard for UHF RFID, called UHF Gen 2, which we extend through our leadership in the standards-setting process and enhance with our proprietary technologies and deep domain expertise. UHF Gen 2 systems are ideally suited for high-volume, item-level applications that require low-cost consumable tags, such as retail inventory management, pharmaceutical authentication, and airline baggage tracking.
Impinj was founded on technology developed by Dr. Carver Mead and Dr. Chris Diorio that enables low power, programmable, minimum-size analog circuits. Semiconductor visionary Dr. Mead was awarded the National Medal of Technology in 2003 and has founded more than twenty companies in his professional career. The driving force behind the UHF Gen 2 standard and winner of the RFID Journal Live Special Achievement award in 2011 for those efforts, Dr. Diorio is Chairman and CTO of Impinj and also an Associate Professor at the University of Washington. He has personally revolutionized using RFID in applications from supply-chain to pharmaceuticals.
Impinj, founded in May 2000, is privately held and has raised over 110 million in funding. Investors include ARCH Venture Partners, Alliance Bernstein, Cipio Partners, GF Private Equity, Inventec Appliances Corporation, LS Industrial Systems Co. Ltd., Madrona Venture Group, Mobius Venture Capital, Polaris Venture Partners, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Venture Tech Alliance, Viterbi Group, and YFY Group.|
Support Impinj with Social Media services