Product Trainer & Instructional Designer Greenway Medical Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This position will perform both PrimeSuite Practice Management product trainer and instructional designer roles. This position will spend at least one week each month training Practice Management content in the classroom and/or conducting instructor-led web training sessions. The remaining 3 weeks will be focused on content development within the curriculum design team.
This position will serve as a Subject Matter Expert(SME) for the System and work with the curriculum design team designing, developing and implementing technical training materials and methodologies.
Demonstrates knowledge of computer software applications and the ability to learn new applications in clinical and non-clinical.
Designs and develops instructional material for training courses that support our industry-leading software product, PrimeSUITE, and all additional products. Demonstrates and utilizes effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills. In this role the candidate will need to work independently to develop entry-level and advanced-level courses for both internal and external audiences. This individual must have the ability to utilize multimedia technology and authoring tools. The successful candidate works well as a team member with R & D to determine the needs of the course and the appropriate method of delivery.
1. Work within the Training department as a member of the Curriculum Design team and the training team. This position will report to the Manager of the Curriculum Design team within the Training Department of Client Services.
2. Work on special training projects as assigned.
3. Candidate would be required to work from the Carrollton office.
4. Travel will be required for at least 2 up to 8 conferences a year; which will include all content specific regional conferences. In addition, travel 1 week a quarter for customer training as needed.
5. Candidates should have excellent customer service, a positive attitude, and dynamic presentation skills. The individuals who join our team must be open to learning and continually improving their technical, product, presentation, and communication skills.
Demonstrates knowledge of and application of adult learning principles.
Writing technical documentation, teaching/training, measuring performance, developing multimedia courses and curricula, working independently or on a team.
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and growing environment.
Ability to manage and adapt to changing priorities as our company responds to changes in the industry.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Software troubleshooting experience
- Ability to quickly learn company technology
- Project management tools
- Multimedia authoring tools
Bachelor's Degree in Education, Instructional Design, or related subject.
PrimeSuite Practice Management knowledge required.
A minimum of one year of instructional design and/or technical writing experience.
||121 Greenway Boulevard |
Carrollton, GA 30117
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED