Production Application Administrator Log-Net
As a Production Application Administrator, you will be responsible for administrating high availability systems in a fast paced environment. This includes installing, configuring, testing, and debugging application and database systems and providing functional and technical support for day to day activities. You will also implement and migrate upgrades, patches, code releases; follow defined standards for documentation, process change control, and escalation; provide end user support for various applications, hardware, and software platforms; work with development team in implementing, supporting and monitoring; create and update system documentation in accordance with corporate and departmental requirements; and effectively communicate operational status to clients and within company.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Log-Net as a Production Application Administrator, you should fulfill these requirements:
1. One must possess a sound understanding and expertise of Web, and relational Database with 1-2 years hands-on experience.
2. Experience with Web and Middleware Infrastructure technologies.
3. Basic understanding of Sybase, SQL, MySql, and Oracle.
4. Experience with Windows batch scripting kill for batch process, system maintenances automation, and administrative tasks.
5. Familiar with Windows operating system and able to install/uninstall applications and associated components.
6. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, firewalls, and VPN.
7. The ability to troubleshoot problems in a logical and careful manner.
8. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or equivalent.
9. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
||230 Half Mile Road |
Red Bank, NJ 07701