Production Database/Web Support Engineer RingCentral
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About the Job
This is a great opportunity to work at a rapidly growing company that is developing market leading Voice-over-IP (VoIP), Hosted PBX, Voicemail, and Fax solutions.
This is a hands-on role that supports production clients by researching and responding to data questions, resolving related incidents/tickets, and helping with business processes understanding.
Provide technical support for customer issues relating to web and database: troubleshooting and ad-hoc data modifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of web and database-related experience in a production environment
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle database, SQL, PL/SQL
- Must be well versed in basic web technologies
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting complex web and database environments
- Excellent ability to quickly distinguish between database and web support issues and learn systems/processes by reading the code
- Demonstrated ability to define and follow best practices and business processes
- Exceptional customer-service orientation. Work well in diverse multicultural environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
||San Mateo, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED