Production Operator Quantum3D
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Full-Time/Exempt
About the Opportunity
The Company is actively seeking a qualified self-motivated Production Operator to perform assembly and other production related tasks on a variety of mechanical and electrical assemblies, sub systems and systems following established procedures. The selected candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or have permanent resident status.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
1. Assemble and rework varied systems, assemblies, sub-assemblies and parts
2. Perform all tasks in accordance with the quality guidelines, standards and procedures.
3. Perform inspection on systems, assemblies, sub-assemblies and parts for quality standards compliances.
4. Provide timely feedbacks to leader or supervisor on issues and problems encountered in Production.
5. Participate in and contribute to on going manufacturing process improvement.
6. Fill out paper work such as Inspection Check List, MPI Data Sheet, MRB Form?etc. with high degree of accuracy.
7. Perform duties in a safe, non-hazardous manner in compliance with safety standards.
8. Ensure work place is clean and organized.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Ability to read and work from manufacturing process instructions, assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, parts list, bill of material, sketches, written and verbal instructions
2. Good mechanical aptitude..
3. Ability to work overtime.
4. Possesses basic PC skills.
5. Knowledge of basic assembly and electro-mechanical assembly functions.
6. Good communication skills; ability to read, write and understand English.
7. Ability to operate manual and power hand tools.
8. Ability to move with repetitive motions.
9. Ability to lift over 30 pounds.
1. Soldering skills, both Pin Thru-Hole/ SMT components and cable/wires
2. Microsoft Office.
3. Knowledge of IPC 620 requirements
Education, Training and Experience:
Preferred but not required 1 years of Electro Mechanical assembly experience. High School Graduate or GED. May be substituted with relevant work experience.
||6330 San Ignacio Avenue |
San Jose, CA 95119
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED