Production Scientist 1 - In House Cell Manufacturing & Dispensing Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: This individual will manufacture products and do quality control tests.
1. Manufacture a variety of products so as to meet product specifications. Follow production schedules to assure on-time delivery of finished product.
2. Understand basic laboratory concepts and perform basic lab techniques.
3. Perform assays to assure that products meet existing requirements for purity, activity and functionality. May require supervision to determine +/- passing results.
4. Follow existing Promega Corporation Quality System policies for data recording and record keeping.
5. Assist and follow existing manufacturing/quality control protocols reproducibly within a specified timeframe. Strive to improve processes and protocols.
6. Effectively communicate day-to-day activities within immediate group.
7. Follow all applicable company safety policies.
8. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Participate in and follow project plans and experimental design with assistance. Provide data or information to others in work area, and assist in implementation activities for own products.
1. A.D. or B.S. degree in a scientific discipline (e.g., Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology).
2. Familiar with biochemical separations, buffer preparation, and assay methods.
3. Familiar with basic principles of documentation using either laboratory notebook or batch record.
1. Significant experience (beyond coursework) with protein purification and/or assay methods.
2. Experience with use of computers and Microsoft products (Word, Excel, etc).
1. Ability to work at a laboratory bench for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to work with hazardous materials (e.g. chemicals, radioactivity, electrical equipment) so as not to endanger oneself or others.
3. Ability to use computers in an interactive manner for extended periods of time.
4. Ability to use standard laboratory protective equipment (e.g. goggles, lab coat, protective gloves).
5. Ability to lift 50 lb. occasionally.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED