Production Test Operator 1 Quantum3D
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About the Opportunity
The Company is actively seeking a qualified self-motivated level 1, Production Test Operator to support production test of all types by performing automated and manual test on Systems, sub-systems , assemblies and PCBAs. The selected candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or have permanent resident status.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
1. Perform functional and burn in test on all products in accordance with the Test Process Instructions
2. Maintain product quality based on workmanship standards, product specifications and customer requirements
3. Perform inspection on systems, sub-system, assemblies and parts for quality standards compliances
4. Provide feedbacks to leader or supervisor on issues and problem encountered in Production in a timely manner
5. Participate in and contribute to ongoing manufacturing process improvement
6. Fill out paper work such as Inspection Check List, TPI Data Sheet, MRB Forms, etc. with high level of accuracy
7. Perform duties in a safe, non-hazardous manner in compliance with safety standards
8. Ensure work place is clean and organized
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Basic computer skills including some working knowledge of MS Office
2. Effective communication skills; ability to read, write and understand English
3. Ability to work overtime
1. 6 months of Electronics Testing experience.
Education, Training and Experience:
1. High School Graduate or GED or relevant work experience.
NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE. If you reside outside of the area and do not require relocation assistance, please indicate this on your cover letter.
||6330 San Ignacio Avenue |
San Jose, CA 95119
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED