Production Test Technician Impinj
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Production Test Technician
Apply To This Job
Return To List
Perform support functions on a high-volume production test floor in support of integrated circuit operations.
- Test integrated circuits following detailed instructions.
- Maintain and operate test equipment, including bench-top instruments, PXI hardware and software drivers, and other equipment that is part of a proprietary test solution.
- Document test stations and test procedures.
- Collect and distribute test data.
- Assemble and debug test boards and test fixtures.
- Help maintain lab supplies and equipment.
- Move silicon wafer lots on and off probers and in and out of wafer bake ovens.
- Associate of Science degree or relevant technical training and two years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of general electronics and electronic test lab equipment.
- Ability to layout, assemble, and debug test boards.
- A soldering test is required during the interview process.
- On-call required for nights/weekends with minimum 1 hour response time (rotating schedule, not sole responsibility.)
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Proficiency in standard applications software in the MS Windows environment.
- Previous, recent experience in an IC test environment.
- Knowledge of test software.
- Experience handling semiconductor wafer lots a strong plus.
- Experience with Electroglas (EG) probers a strong plus.
- Possible off-shift periods.
- Mechanical aptitude is a strong plus.
Apply To This Job
||Full Time |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Impinj, Inc. is the leading provider of UHF RFID solutions for identifying, locating and authenticating items. Impinj's GrandPrix- technology platform is the most comprehensive and widely adopted in our industry. The GrandPrix platform's key elements are Monza tag chips, Indy reader chips, and Speedway readers and subsystems. RFID systems built on the GrandPrix platform deliver real-time information about tagged items, thereby enabling applications and analytics designed to improve business decisions and enhance consumer experience. Leading retail, apparel, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, t
> 50M RaisedInvestors: ARCH Venture Partners
, Madrona Venture Group
, Mobius Venture Capital
, Physic Ventures
, Polaris Partners
, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund All Jobs: at Impinj
|Headquarters:||701 North 34th Street|
Seattle, WA 98103
|Company Profile:||Impinj focuses exclusively on UHF (ultra-high frequency) RFID (radio-frequency identification) solutions. UHF RFID enables writing individualized information to and reading information from tagged items without line of sight, at longer range, higher speed, lower cost, and with more automation than any competing technology. Impinj embraces the global industry standard for UHF RFID, called UHF Gen 2, which we extend through our leadership in the standards-setting process and enhance with our proprietary technologies and deep domain expertise. UHF Gen 2 systems are ideally suited for high-volume, item-level applications that require low-cost consumable tags, such as retail inventory management, pharmaceutical authentication, and airline baggage tracking.
Impinj was founded on technology developed by Dr. Carver Mead and Dr. Chris Diorio that enables low power, programmable, minimum-size analog circuits. Semiconductor visionary Dr. Mead was awarded the National Medal of Technology in 2003 and has founded more than twenty companies in his professional career. The driving force behind the UHF Gen 2 standard and winner of the RFID Journal Live Special Achievement award in 2011 for those efforts, Dr. Diorio is Chairman and CTO of Impinj and also an Associate Professor at the University of Washington. He has personally revolutionized using RFID in applications from supply-chain to pharmaceuticals.
Impinj, founded in May 2000, is privately held and has raised over 110 million in funding. Investors include ARCH Venture Partners, Alliance Bernstein, Cipio Partners, GF Private Equity, Inventec Appliances Corporation, LS Industrial Systems Co. Ltd., Madrona Venture Group, Mobius Venture Capital, Polaris Venture Partners, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund, Venture Tech Alliance, Viterbi Group, and YFY Group.|
Support Impinj with Social Media services