Professional Service Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Professional Services | Tokyo, Japan
- Own senior technical communications with customers, including product demonstrations, answering questions, responding to RFPs and ad-hoc training, both over the phone and onsite.
- Work with customers to understand their specific needs and translate internally into product feedback.
- Work with senior leadership at clients and within organization to make sure needs are met.
- Develop technical solutions for client's specific use case.
- Continuously develop relationships at the 'implementation' level within each customer relationship.
- Work closely with product development to maintain the feedback loop from customers.
- Work closely with the corporate customer support team to share learning across key customer accounts.
- Travel when necessary to meet customers.
- 5+ years experience in a Technical Sales role, or an implementation or technical Digital Media role.
- Specialized knowledge of encoding solutions is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across a wide range of accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to present to technical audiences and be able to handle objections on the fly.
- An ability to listen to customer needs, assess these needs effectively and address them through new products and services.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding goals.
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work.
- Strong technical knowledge and appreciation.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial young company in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience developing technical solutions.
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services