Professional Services Business Development Manager - Boston Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) Human Capital Management and Financial Management solutions for managing global businesses.Â As a Workday Business Development Manager for our Professional Services organization, you will be responsible for planning, management, and execution of all Professional Services business development activities in your area.Â You will be a key team member of the Workday sales team, working alongside the Workday Account Executives, driving Workday Subscription sales in Workdayâs Medium Enterprise accounts.
You'll use your experience with consulting sales and project delivery to help prospects put together a plan for a successful project, including resources, timeline, and costs. You'll employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workdayâs SaaS Solutions as the cost effective, modern alternative, and you will be an expert in Workdayâs innovative deployment methodology for medium sized organizations. Â You will work closely with Workday Service Partners to help them plan successful projects and grow their business.Â If you have a stellar consulting delivery and sales track record, are a self starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
Position available in Boston, NY, or NJÂ
- Understand the competitive landscape and prospect needs so you can effectively position the value of Workdayâs innovative deployment methodology and Professional Services.
- Work with the sales team to determine Services Strategy for prospect accounts.
- Present Workday Customer Services Overview to all prospects in your area.
- Conduct services discovery session and validate project scope.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Workday Service Partners.
- Assess project team training needs for prospects.
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposal and Project Plan.
- Manage Professional Services statement-of-work and contracting process.
- Maintain accurate and timely prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Team player, with self-starter attitude.
- Great presentation skills while participating in a fast-paced, complex product and services sales cycle.
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of a SaaS architecture.
- HCM or Financials Project Delivery Experience â for example, Human Resources, Benefits, Time Tracking, Payroll, Performance Management, Compensation, or comparable.Â General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, or comparable.Â
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in Enterprise application space.
- 5+ years of experience in Consulting Delivery in an enterprise-class customer environment, and experience with SaaS is a plus.
- Services Sales experience in a business-to-business environment is preferable, but not required.Â
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Up to 50% travel.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services