1. You will be consulting some of Check Point's largest customers about product integration.
2. You will provide training and implementation of Check Point's High-End products in complex networking environments.
3. The work will consist of visits to customer locations in Boston, where you will be required to quickly understand the deployed topology, and perform the work per the customers needs.
4. As you become more familiar with the product, there may be opportunities to provide training to customers as well.
Desired Background & Experience:
1. Extensive experience with Check Point products a must.
2. Implement and Design VSX
3. Strong knowledge VSX, Provider-1, and XBM experience needed.
4. Strong knowledge of the following blades, Application Control, Identity Awareness, URL Filtering and IPS
5. Strong TCP/IP understanding.
6. Knowledge of debugging Check Point products.
7. Experience with IP based networks, network design, and security products.
8. Experience with several different operating systems: SPLAT, Linux, Unix and Windows
9. Customer oriented and experience with direct face to face service. Experienced with providing training is an advantage.
|Location:||Boston, MA |