Professional Services Consultant - Italian & English
Jaspersoft's open source business intelligence is the world's most widely used BI software, with more than 10 million product downloads worldwide and more than 12,000 commercial customers in 100 countries. Jaspersoft provides a web-based, open and modular approach to the evolving business intelligence needs of the enterprise and is the only BI vendor enabling true multi-tenancy while providing a common platform for on-premise, virtualized, SaaS and cloud deployments.
The Professional Services Consultant performs analysis, design and development (full lifecycle) of reporting and business intelligence solutions as well as delivers technical training on Jaspersoft's software.
The Professional Services Consultant must be able to:
- Train customers
- Work independently, both at client sites and from our offices.
- Be self-sufficient but know when to escalate problems to management.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal development projects.
- Possess combination of technical and client management skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Professional Services Consultant has the following competencies for job performance:
- 3+ years technology services consulting experience
- 4+ years web-based application development experience including:
- Full lifecycle development, including concepts such as source control, interactive development, and prototyping
- Defining requirements, specifying and designing Web-based applications
- Java/J2EE technology and web applications (servlets, JSPs)
- Report design development experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL queries and database stored procedures
- Relational database design
- RDBMS administration with a common database (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MS SQLServer)
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts & data mart design
- Data cube development experience a plus
- Operating system administration (Linux, Unix, Windows)
- Web Application Server administration with a common server (WebSphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache, JBoss)
- Technical training experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong presentation skills â€" must be comfortable presenting technical concepts to audiences with mixed capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small development team
- Native / near-native fluency in Italian required
- Native / near-native fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Ability to pass background screening
- Education: BSc in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
- Status: Full time, employee
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience, options & excellent benefits.
- Travel: International Travel is a requirement of this position, up to 70%
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the European Union, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Is this the challenge you have been looking for? If so, please take a few minutes to tell us about your qualifications so we can know you better. If this is not the right opportunity for you, feel free to pass this on to your friends.
jobs@Jaspersoft.com / www.Jaspersoft.com