Professional Services Consultant Serengeti
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Professional Services Consultant- Serengeti
The Business Consultant is charged with the pursuit, management and successful execution of professional services client engagements. These engagements include defining business continuous improvement opportunities for both internal and external customers. Additionally, this individual will interface directly with their customers in providing domain expertise in accounting systems issues, internal controls, basic system integration, data analysis, analysis of reporting needs, and "best practices" as related to the most effective use of the Serengeti Tracker application.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Leading and managing a team of internal experts and customer users in defining process improvement opportunities related to legal department workflows and use of Serengeti Tracker
- Carrying out research and data collection, identifying issues, conducting analysis, and interviewing customer employees, management team and other stakeholders
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops related to Tracker usage
- Formulating and implementing recommendations and solutions for workflow improvements related to Tracker use
- Preparing business proposals and presentations for both potential engagements and during the course of all customer engagements
- Ensuring the customer receives the assistance needed to implement the recommendations/solutions
- Serves as a conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the Product Management team to identify product enhancements
- Works with the Client Relationship Group in management of client relationships when identifying potential professional service engagements
- Plan and successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.Professional and Educational Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in business or related technical degree or combination or education and experience is necessary
- Candidates shall have at least 5 years of practical experience in business process analysis, process re-engineering and development and project management
- JD and/or MBA, a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Financial experience desired.
- Represents a rigorous customer service attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to present and communicate complex information to various levels within the organization
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of external and internal customers
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and perform in a fast-paced team environment;
- Highly skilled in Microsoft productivity tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Project
- Ability to complete tasks on a timely basis with minimal supervision and to provide timely and accurate status to management
- Experience with project-oriented environments and thorough understanding of typical project delivery methodologies
- Experience in process mapping, process re-engineering and GAP analysis and validation of business models with process area subject experts to ensure accuracy
- Extensive travel to customer locations; expect approximately 60-80 of work for this position to be done at customer sites.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 55,000 colleagues in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Organization: Prof CGIE Serengeti
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 of the time.
Job Segments: Business Process, Consultant, Consulting, Contract, Customer Service, Data, Data Analyst, Engineer, Engineering, Management, Marketing, MBA, Operations, Product Manager, Project Manager, Research, Service, Technology.
||Bellevue, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED