Professional Services Coordinator Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Manage the efficient and effective running of Professional Services within the Technical Service business. Work closely with Business Operations Manager managing systems, financial operations, and internal business process. Will have responsibility for client billing, project scheduling, administration of the OpenAir application system, and ad hoc projects to support Technical Services.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Manage daily project scheduling and consultant resourcing.
- Manage complete client billing process weekly and monthly.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure all revenue is recognized on a monthly basis.
- Validate and approve partner expenses and maintain partner expense master file.
- Administrator for timesheets and expense reports in the OpenAir PSA application.
- Manage skills inventory for the Professional Services organization in OpenAir.
- Facilitate services sales process/requests through collaboration with delivery team, Finance, contracts, and other functional groups.
- Focal point for continuous process improvement.
- Complete ad hoc projects and support as needed.
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- 5+ years' experience in software industry (come from companies similar to Splunk, Oracle, BMC, EMC, Vmware, Microsoft, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures.
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgments.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience working with management and well-versed in the practices and demands of progressive and evolving Services organizations.
- MUST be proficent in EXCEL (expert user)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Sales Force, knowledge of OpenAir or other Professional Services applications.
- Located in/near San Francisco (we are only considering local candidates)
Education: Got It!
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field a plus, but not required
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 5,500 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 800 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA, Plano, TX and Bethesda MD, and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED