Professional Services Operations Analyst Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Professional Services Operations Analyst
What you will do
o Ensure that services projects and sales orders are entered and maintained accurately, according to the Statements of Work (SOW).
- Work with your manager to design and administer processes and programs to support the Global Solutions Delivery consulting practice's business goals.
- As the Global Services SAP Business By Design (SAPBBD) key user you will:
o Provide training and assistance to the Global Solutions team on SAPBBD processes.
o Proactively recommend process and reporting improvements and innovations that maximize the functionality provided by the system.
o Manage the project resource allocation reference documents. Design and create reports and tools for managing consulting resource allocations, including staffing forecasting, utilization, and projections.
o Serve as the primary contact and liaison with Finance regarding project setup, maintenance, billings, etc.
What you need to be successful in this role
- You will provide senior Services leadership with project profitability, time conformance, resource allocation, utilization and other reports and analysis designed to provide insight to their departments' performance and the overall health of the services practice. This may require using multiple source systems to obtain and analyze data.
- You will assist the Education team by providing administrative support for the Learning Management system. This entails registering users (employees and end customers), answering inquiries from sales reps and customers, setting up tailored education programs, providing usage reports, etc. May assist with production of educational content.
- Requires Bachelors' degree in business, finance or technical discipline
- 4 to 7 years of experience as an analyst in a similar role in sales or services operations, customer service, marketing or other related discipline. Experience in a services or consulting organization a plus
- Experience as a key user with ERP and/or PSA (Professional Services Automation) systems. Experience with SAP By Design is a plus.
- Experience in designing and maintaining productivity and profitability reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Comfortable with presenting and training over WebEx or other remote conferencing tool
- The discipline to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a small, high performance team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have very strong Excel skills, including ability to use formulas, run pivots, maintain complex spreadsheets
- Ability to train end-users on system-related processes
- Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior and executive management
- Ability to create and maintain healthy cross-functional relationships
- Strong customer service ethic for both internal and external customers
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED