Professional Services SAP Analyst Notable Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED NSi is looking for a motivated and independent individual who knows SAP and is a technical subject matter expert. The individual in this position will assist NSi and our MFP partners (Ricoh, Xerox, HP, Lexmark, Sharp, KM, Kyocera, etc) with professional services engagements, requirements analysis, pre-sales activities, paid Proof of Concepts, admin and user trainings, solution documentation, production deployment and support, and will manage Professional Services engagements from cradle to grave. This role requires drive and ambition, as well as strong technical, interpersonal, and project management skills. NSi is looking for a seasoned professional with a deep SAP technical base, a strong professional services background, and a customer focus. It is considered beneficial to live in the Rockville MD area.
The Professional Services SAP Analyst will provide expert consulting and serve as a subject matter expert to facilitate the integration of NSi?s AutoStore middleware routing technology into all NSi SAP customers (commercial & government). This individual will work in a dynamic environment supporting all customers across many industry verticals on complex and challenging tasks. Customer delivery, presales support requirements analysis, and solution design will be the primary focus for this role. The analyst will be the forward interface of NSi to our partners/customers.
1.Strong subject matter expertise in technical aspects of SAP including the ability to: analyze and formalize project requirements with customers and partners, design and plan solutions with customers and partners using NSi product portfolio, expand functionality and fit NSi products to project-specific requirements, configure/customize the ?NSi AutoStore for SAP Solutions? platform further and tailor them to meet individual customer needs, implement ?NSi AutoStore for SAP Solutions? in complex IT environments at the customer site and create project documentation and conduct customer training
2. Practical experience with ABAP/4, Microsoft .NET Framework, VBScript
3. Practical experience with SAP interface technology (RFC or Web Services)
4. Basic knowledge in SAP ArchiveLink, SAP DMS and/or SAP Folders Management
5. Basic knowledge of the transport system and authorizations in SAP preferred
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. The ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
1. Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management and workflow procedures is beneficial
2. Minimum of 3 years of experience with SAP
3. Experience in IT Project Management or systems implementation
4. Experience with multiple Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies is beneficial
Experience & Education:
- BS or equivalent degree, preferably in computer related field
- Minimum of 2 years professional services experience
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 50%.
||9715 Key West Avenue |
Rockville, MD 20850
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED