Program Content Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Program Content Manager is responsible for the design, development, delivery, and measurement of all content presented through select event programs produced by Workdayâs Event Marketing team. This person combines engaging, targeted content with innovative learning opportunities as part of our goal to educate, motivate, and celebrate the communities brought together through our events. Responsibilities include:
- Partner with relevant stakeholders and subject-matter experts across function areas to curate targeted and meaningful content based on the audience, as well as the program and current company goals.
- Lead the development of session abstracts which build towards an overall content communication goal for each event program. Identify opportunities to leverage suitable program content across multiple event programs.
- Create opportunities for application training, education, product marketing, brand impression, and community development.
- Develop the agenda framework most suitable for each event program. Successfully execute a Call for Presentations as appropriate for specific event programs.
- Oversee the selection and management of speakers; the pre-event review of all presentation content; and the arrangement of presentation requirements for all speakers (room type, AV needs, etc.).
- Identify ways to engage and best utilize subject-matter experts.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive online speaker resource center as required by each event program. Develop speaker style guides, templates, requirements docs, etc. for each event program.
- Continually identify, propose, and implement creative learning methodologies as appropriate in order to improve the attendee experience and differentiate Workdayâs event programs.
- Develop and manage speaker training as needed to ensure a consistently high level of quality across all presenters. Monitor and measure all speakers before and during events in order to provide constructive feedback and improve our event programs.
- Design, collect and analyze audience and stakeholder surveys to identify successes which can be applied to other event programs and opportunities for improvement within specific programs.
- Develop and engage in channels which extend learning opportunities and brand impressions beyond the physical parameters of an event program.
- Actively participate with the Event Marketing team in the development of new events and the evolution of existing events. Support other event marketing efforts at various points in the year as needed.
- Engage appropriate counterparts to gain best-practice knowledge and market trends outside of Workday in order to continually evolve our event programs.
- 7+ years of experience in program content development, product marketing, or corporate communications.
- Experience with corporate meetings, executive summits, educational conferences, etc. preferred.
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content. Creative thinker able to invite and generate fresh ideas.
- Experience with and current connections to external professional speaker bureaus and /or talent agencies.
- Experience working with and/or managing external vendors (e.g. speaker training, session registration tool, mobile event app).
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines.
- Resourceful, self-starter. Flexible in a fast-paced, start-up style setting with competing and ever-changing tasks. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
- Positive and consistent customer service orientation. Professional interpersonal skills for a spectrum of stakeholders including senior executives, program owners, vendor partners, and support staff. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Should possess a sense of connection in helping to achieve the companyâs annual sales goals.
- Ability to participate in limited travel related to assigned event programs. Travel requirements may increase as our event portfolio expands.
- Computer skills required (at a minimum): Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or relevant field.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services