Program Management Cambric
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED 1. Create and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirements analysis, risk
management, issues management, status reporting, project communication, and quality assurance.
2. Coordinate and manage internal and external resources to accomplish program objectives, including
3. Manages project scope, cost, timeline and risk management.
4. Coordinate communication between suppliers, customers, and team members (e.g. Engineering,
Purchasing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Service, Testing, Quality Control, and Marketing departments)
5. Prepare and present program status/issues to internal and external customers.
6. Identify and coordinate all project scope change requests for approval.
||Greencastle, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED