Program Manager Balihoo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are currently hiring for a Program Manager. The program manager position requires knowledge of client services, leadership in technology, advertising/media, or consulting organizations, and an acumen for managing profitable client delivery teams.
You will have direct responsibility for client-facing services work to include account management strategy and process, coordinating implementation, training, and customer support teams and be highly focused on overall customer satisfaction. You will work closely with the Director of Program Management to communicate client needs, additional opportunities and be responsible for coordinating internal cross-functional teams to deliver to clients.
This role is all about profitably managing strategic clients, most of whom are nationally recognized franchise brands or prominent product manufacturing companies. While the role is strategic in nature, you should also expect to get your hands dirty this is consistent with Balihoos startup nature and all hands on deck mentality.
- Meet the service-based needs of existing clients, and identify new customer service opportunities
- Organize teams and offerings to meet and exceed customer needs
- Collect market data from customers and use it to drive strategic direction of the companys overall offering
- Leverage knowledge of industry best practices, advise clients on implementation or processes and technology around media buying and selling
- Manage direct reports as well as cross-functional implementation teams
- Provide detailed reporting for client profit and loss (P&L).
Candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 5+ years experience of increasing responsibility in a client services role
- Experience in the advertising or media industry
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Management experience; Team player and team leader demonstrated success leading a client services teams
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and close new service deals
- Strong technology acumen - preferably some software consulting experience
This position is based in Boise, ID and travel will be required. Travel will be driven by client needs and you can expect to travel as much as 50 at times.
All full-time, exempt positions include competitive base pay plus performance-based bonus and stock options. In addition, Balihoo offers 401K with company match and health and family care benefits.
||Boise, ID |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED