Program Manager - Engineering Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, the Platform for Digital Business
Apigee?s market is comprised of businesses undergoing digital transformation in response to the sudden dominance of mobile end-user computing and related new forms of competition. This is a new style of computing. It cannot be delivered by putting old infrastructure in the cloud because the pattern is fundamentally different: distributed, occasionally connected, chaotic.
Digital business is realized through apps exchanging data with enterprises. Apps cannot be built without APIs. APIs must be easy to consume. The entire digital value chain must be visible to the business. This wave is about bringing the developer who builds the app closer to the person who uses it while giving real-time transparency to the business via data. To meet these needs, we have built a digital business platform.
We are a new breed of company that builds high-quality software in the cloud and on-premises and makes it available to everyone in the world. We focus on building great software for developers and business leaders by providing that software for free, along with outstanding education about the digital transformation that is changing our world and on selling with direct engagement all the way through our customers? success. The results put us in privileged company with sustained outstanding growth in revenue, new enterprise customers, and developers.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being a Program Manager at Apigee
The Program Manager owns the successful delivery of Apigee solutions and projects for our Product Engineering group. These may involve multiple concurrent development projects with moderate to high levels of business or technical complexity and risk.
The Program Manager builds trusted relationships with key project stakeholders, leading implementations and ensures project commitments and deliverables are met.
The Program Manager will?
- Manage project teams responsible for defining requirements, owning the project plan/schedule/budget, driving deliverables, defining resource needs, and managing multiple projects
- Direct teams to successfully deliver business objectives for medium to large complete, cross-functional programs
- Deliver clear and consistent communications at all levels within projects and across Apigee - Product Management, Support and Operation global teams
- Develop strong partnerships with business and functional leaders to drive focus on strategic program objectives and optimize program throughput
- Manage expectations on a daily basis to keep everyone aligned
- Create a collaborative environment that fosters creativity, innovation and learning; promote continuous improvement
- Be a team advocate in helping to remove roadblocks to allow team members to thrive in their roles
Think you might be our next Program Manager? You bring to the table...
- Bachelors Degree, with 6+ years in project/program management and information technology expertise
- Experience working on projects or issues with global impact
- Experience managing full project lifecycle using Agile methodologies
- Experience creating and managing detailed project schedules and project budgets
- Proven track record of defining, implementing, and driving complex projects to completion
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong results orientation with a dedicated client focus
- Experience in handling multiple high intensity projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a Saas, PaaS environment (a plus)
- Jira/Confluence, Google Apps experience (a plus)
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||San Jose, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED