Program Manager - Field Readiness Training Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Program Manager - Field Readiness Training
Training | Santa Clara, CA, United States
The Program Manager - Field Readiness Training position is tasked with ensuring adequate training programs are in place to support product launches. The focus of this training is Infoblox employees and our Channel partners worldwide, and our customers. The target audiences may include: Sales Rep, PreSales Engineers, Professional Services Engineers, Technical Trainers and Support Engineers.
The position is located at our headquarters in Santa Clara, and key responsibilities include the following:
- Work as the Field Readiness Liaison with Engineering and Product Management/Marketing to identify, scope and vet training requirements for new product releases, upgrades, or revisions.
- Work with Curriculum Development team and Training Management to determine appropriate training delivery approach(es) for each audience
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales Management to determine needs of Sales team for a given release.
- Determine high-level training needs of each audience through conducting needs assessment and audience profiling.
- Coordinate/track development efforts and delivery of content and other assets from external contractors as appropriate.
- Brief stakeholders as appropriate on status of field readiness efforts and provide regular reports on progress of training by audience and overall from our LMS
- Ensuring the readiness of all course materials and equipment prior to delivery
- Coordinating training worldwide for internal and external audiences
- 5+ years of experience in a program management role for network security products
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent related work experience
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following firewalls vendor (Cisco, CheckPoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, and Juniper/Netscreen)
- Working knowledge of IDP/IDS systems
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services