Program Manager Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Manages the integration of multiple projects/programs, provides data, analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and various levels of PMO management.
- Manages the integration of data from multiple programs and projects to provide information and reporting, trend analysis, resource forecasts, resource modeling, resource leveling, cost profiling, project prioritization, divisional or enterprise budgeting, periodic status reports to departments, and to executives.
- Work with the project/program managers to complete all required documentation per Yodlee's Defined Process.
- Develop timely, accurate, in-depth analysis of organizational cost and schedule data, provide corrective action recommendations.
- Develop and implement project cost and schedule baselines, report variance, raise and mitigate issues and risk.
- Develop strategic planning schedules and provide support to project management in cost, schedule, performance measurement, and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Recognize and evaluate actual or proposed changes to any aspect of project scope or schedule.
- Identify cost-savings opportunities and develop programs to achieve long term savings.
- Apply appropriate metrics and tools for maintenance releases control
- Manage the overall release process throughout the Yodlee master process
- Assists the PMO team in defining corporate process.
- Ensure organizational compliance to the predefined processes by providing process training, providing visibility into program metrics and artifacts, auditing the metrics results.
Proficiency in using Microsoft Project Plan/ Microsoft Project Server a plus
- Requires a B.E/B.Tech degree
- 12 -14 years of experience with 6â€" 10 years of successful program/project management experiencing delivering software web based solutions
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation and leadership skills and the ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate both macro and low-level pictures to all levels of the organization, including senior management
- Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitation and communication skills, plus strong judgment and decision making abilities.
- PMP certification & Scrum Certification are a plus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED