Program Manager, Global and Major Accounts Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks is the leader in Next Generation Firewalls. Our market is network security and consists of enterprises customers, government organizations, and service providers. It is an $11Bn market globally. Our next-generation network security solutions safely enable applications, prevent threats, simplify network security infrastructure, and reduce costs. We provide our customers solutions with high performance and great flexibility.
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record in successfully working with large account field sales teams around the world in coordinating and implementing enterprise account sales programs for global and major account customers to drive high revenue growth.
In this role, the Program Manager, Global and Major Account Programs will work closely with the Vice President of Global Accounts to develop and implement sales programs for our field sales organization globally to accelerate revenue growth with our largest enterprise customers. The individual will manage creation and roll out of sales programs. In addition, the position requires the person to monitor and measure the key success criteria metrics of the programs. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Global Accounts.
- Drive programs to specifically support the global and major account teams including the following:
o Account planning
o Executive sponsorship programs
o Product management programs
o Sales best practice sharing
o Enterprise account skills building
- Assist in the selection process and coverage model for global and major accounts, working in partnership with geo sales management
- Create revenue reports to track success and growth rates in global and major accounts
- Work with sales teams worldwide to build a global and major account community for the sales and technical personnel to communicate best practices and share common opportunities and challenges across geos and verticals
- Leverage in-depth knowledge to solve issues that are complex in scope, and establish medium to long range plans
- Typically requires BA/BS or equivalent experience plus 5+ years program management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple critical projects simultaneously
- The ability to successfully work across multiple levels of an organization. Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
- Strong program management skills. Proven success in showing leadership across worldwide teams to drive results
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED