JOB POSITION: Manager, Program Services
JOB LOCATION: Remote â€" US, Dallas / Ft. Worth area preferred
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the definition and execution of multi-faceted Business Cloud and Upgrade go-to-market programs w to support client cloud adoption, or modernization of current legacy applications. The Program Services Manager must investigate and understand Cloud and rapid upgrade trends and leaders in the space, and formulate, develop and launch go-to-market programs that support the Cloud and Upgrade initiatives, utilizing key internal stakeholders and vendors/partners as appropriate. The program manager is also responsible for closely aligning with Sales and supporting field selling efforts.
50% - Define, develop and launch Cloud/Upgrade Go-to-Market Programs
· Identify go-to-market programs that will accelerate Infor product sales and adoption.
· Work closely with Field Sales to identify key client and partner candidates for go-to-market programs.
· Build and execute plans, business cases and messaging to support go-to-market programs.
· Work collaboratively with vendors/partners and key internal stakeholders in the development and launch of go-to-market programs.
· Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
30% - Develop positive, effective relationships with Infor Management, Sales and Clients to define, develop and launch go-to-market programs
· Develop positive effective relationships and communicate effectively with key internal program sponsors and stakeholders.
· Enable Field Sales through messaging, training and selling program services/products to clients
· Participate in key client meetings and deliver effective presentations to clients and prospects
20% - Develop positive, effective relationships with key vendors and strategic partners to define, develop and launch go-to-market programs
· Develop positive effective relationships with key vendor and partner sponsors and stakeholders.
· Define role and scope of vendors and partners in the development/launch to go-to-market programs.
· Define and negotiate vendor and partner terms, pricing and relationship to support programs.
· Work closely with vendors/partners to develop go-to-market program components.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 7 years of software/technology industry experience focusing on service and support or development.
· 5 years of product management, product marketing, or project management experience in the high-tech industry.
· 5 years' experience managing interactions with high level senior management of client or internal organizations.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or Accounting, and /or equivalent area of study or international equivalent (Post graduate degree preferred).
· Proven ability to develop and project manage complex, scalable, go-to-market programs.
· Experience in developing or deploying Cloud environments.
· Excellent product management and product marketing skills and ability to build solid business cases.
· Excellent planning, time management, communication/negotiating, decision making, presentation and organizational skills.
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Consulting or product development/support experience with major ERPs and/or Financials applications
· Alliance and vendor management/negotiation experience
· Post graduate degree preferred
· Experience working with key technology partners and vendors
· PMP Certification
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· General office environment and/or remote home office
· May require up to 40% travel on short notice
· No special physical demands.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |