Palo Alto Networks is the leader in Next Generation Firewalls. Our market is network security and consists of enterprises customers, government organizations, and service providers. It is an $11Bn market globally. Our next-generation network security solutions safely enable applications, prevent threats, simplify network security infrastructure, and reduce costs. We provide our customers solutions with high performance and great flexibility.
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record in successfully working with sales and marketing teams around the world in coordinating, tracking, measuring, presenting and implementing sales and marketing programs to drive high revenue growth.
In this role, the Senior Program Manager, WW Inside Sales, will work closely with the Vice President of WW Inside Sales to develop and implement sales programs for our sales organization globally to accelerate revenue growth and operational effectiveness with our process and customers. The individual will manage creation and roll out of sales and marketing programs. In addition, the position requires the person to monitor and measure the key success criteria metrics of the programs they roll out and other programs affiliated with the team. This role reports directly to the Vice President of WW Inside Sales.
Drive and report on programs supporting the Inside Sales team including the following:
o Renewals Management
o Success Metrics
o Product management programs
o Sales best practice sharing
o Marketing Initiatives
Work with sales, finance, product and marketing teams worldwide to build an inside sales process that supports the high growth needed in the company
Leverage in-depth knowledge to solve issues that are complex in scope, and establish medium to long range plans
- Typically requires BA/BS or equivalent experience plus 5+ years program management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
Exceptional PowerPoint skills and the ability to present the information to broad audiences
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple critical projects simultaneously
- The ability to successfully work across multiple levels of an organization. Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
- Strong program management skills. Proven success in showing leadership across worldwide teams to drive results
|Location:||Dallas, TX |
|Headquarters:||2130 Gold Street|
Alviso, CA 95002